corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: Test Documents (was RE: Coding Standards page)
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 12:31:00 GMT
On 08/01/2015 Peter Kelly wrote:
> Perhaps we could have a separate corinthia-testdocs repository, and
> add that as a git submodule

Submodules are a bit evil (even though I see you point about
cross-referencing commits to "link" a commit to a test case; but you
have the issue tracker for that), so I'm "-0" as they say (i.e., I don't
like it very much but I won't oppose).

The idea of a separate repository is instead very good, especially
taking licensing into account: at a certain point you will populate it
with random attachments found in issue trackers or sent by mail, and it
is important to keep this separated from the code, where of course
licenses and provenance are much more traceable and important.

View raw message