corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coding Standards page
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 11:28:01 GMT
Am 08/01/15 um 00:51 schrieb Dave Fisher:
> On Jan 7, 2015, at 3:40 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>
>> -- replying below to --

belonged to them had been submitted by another person with a bug report. We removed the file
with apologies.

> I would therefore recommend that these test documents get pulled in by reference to POI's
repos.

The centralization of test documents, where some of them (like on
feature coverage) could to be accessed on demand, downloaded and be
cached locally, similar as to Maven's .m2 directory mechanism for
artifact would be indeed a great step forward!

I have a lot of test documents in the ODF Toolkit, the problem is more
to sort them according to features and to keep the number small, but
with a good coverage to keep the test duration short and efficient.

Regards,
Svante