corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Request for review: branch RTC_platform
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2015 12:25:27 GMT
> On 1 Jan 2015, at 7:11 pm, jan i <> wrote:
> just pushed a version that allows multiple zip files open. Remark cannot
> have multiple files open inside a zip file, seems to be a limitation in
> minizip.
> looking forward for comments.

Looks good, I would just suggest dynamically allocating the myZipStorage objects using malloc/free
- that way we don’t have any arbitrary limit on the number of files that can be open at
any one time. Conceptually they’re just objects like anything else; it seems it would be
appropriate to define a public type DFExtZipHandle or similar just like we do for any type
of object; you then get type checking for free from the compiler.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>