corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: [Corintha] What Development Platform ?
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 04:05:56 GMT
Is there any discussion on what IDE tools will be supported?  This
determines the family of development configuration files and packaging
platforms to be maintained by project committers.  Related to the decision
is the number of programmers that are comfortable using the IDE tools.

Google Android has two IDEs,  Eclipse and Android Studio.  Both support
the Android SDK.  The Eclipse IDE is being deprecated in preference to
Android Studio for development of Android Applications.  Information about
Android Studio indicates that the platform embraces the Apache License 2.

With my current employment, I have no opportunity to create applications
for the smart phones and tablets.

I don't have a platform with the 16GB of recommended RAM to run the
android simulator developer tool.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
<shathaway@a.o>