corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Building on Windows (was RE: Anybody who know how to write .cmd or .bat files for windows ?)
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2015 12:00:07 GMT
> On 1 Jan 2015, at 2:41 am, Dennis E. Hamilton <> wrote:
> <orcmid>
>   Um, Peter's suggestion involves fetching a .zip, so we are back to the
>   previously-unsolved problem.  My objection is not about downloading
>   Zips, but where they come from and who builds them.
> </orcmid>

Anyone who wishes to get a “pure”, verified build of the source is free to do so. This
is just me personally providing a convenience mechanism for those who want to take the short
path to get started easily on development. I’m not against scripts to download/properly
arrange the official distributions, just concerned that the complexity involved (at present)
might turn away developers. We can keep both camps happy.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>