corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Coding Standards page
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 23:40:04 GMT
 -- replying below to --
From: jan i []
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 13:51
Subject: Re: Coding Standards page

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015, Dennis E. Hamilton <> wrote:

> PS: I have the SVN definitions for the ODF documents, and I need to update
> them for the Microsoft Office documents.  I assume that having these
> binaries is all right in collections of test documents, so long as they are
> not in the part of our repositories that represent released source code.

It is OK to have binaries for test. Can you please add the right git
attributes to the main test dir.

   I don't see a main test dir anywhere.
   If you know of specific file extensions for binary content that we have,
   please update the .gitattributes file at the repository root.  I couldn't
   Find anything with a quick scan of the repository.
   (The SVN definitions are different and we don't use our SVN that way.)

[ ... ]

View raw message