corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Corinthia web and social media
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 02:30:01 GMT

Thank you for the introduction.  So you and Jan talk every day!  That
is valuable context!

I don't think we have a shared understanding of how the web can
work for Corinthia.

I appreciate your effort and your skill with the web pages.

Because the web site is responsive, and the Wiki is not, it may be that
the web site is a better place to gather information.  It might be a
better place to arrive at with searches on the Internet also.

If the goal is to attract committers on existing Apache projects, it
is perhaps unclear what questions such persons have about Corinthia
and the best way to answer them.  It is also not clear what is the
best way to have their attention and awareness on Corinthia.

Those are all good questions.  Thank you for pointing out that these
need to be considered.

It is my misunderstanding about the web pages.  I did not understand
them to be drafts or proposals.  I took them as steps in a desired
direction.  I did not want to "churn" the pages, and I did not know
where to start.  I confused myself about passing changes through Jan
to you.

 - Dennis