corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: The CWiki has Defeated Me
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 20:48:18 GMT
I added codes that were illustrated on the Help menu.  I was trying not to use the rich editor
and instead to edit codes in the plaintext.  Apparently I misunderstood what that was about.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: jan i []
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 11:19
Subject: Re: The CWiki has Defeated Me

On Tuesday, January 6, 2015, Dennis E. Hamilton <>

> Jan,
> I saw that you edited the CWiki page so that my edits now show up.  But I
> can't tell what was done to make that happen.  I can't see any way to edit
> plaintext that turns into what the wiki presents.

I am not sure what you looked like you had added mdtext codes, I
removed the first couple and use the edit menu system instead.

> If the CWiki provides only a rich editor and it has no other provisions,
> that is fine, except I would like to know how to find out about that.  That
> does not make this a wiki of course.  It is some sort of content-management
> mystery meat.

I think googling confluence wiki might reveal some of the things you look

> MediaWiki is my preference also.  However, I can live with MoinMoin if it
> makes Infrastructure support easier.

I have no real preferences. Let the community decide within what is

E.g. wordpress is currently not a infra service.

jan i