corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject FW: svn commit: r1649986 - /incubator/corinthia/www/index.html
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 18:09:07 GMT
I am fighting the spam system at ASF right now.  This is getting ridiculous.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 09:59
To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: svn commit: r1649986 - /incubator/corinthia/www/index.html

OH.  The on-line pages.  I found that.  I did not find it helpful.  I think it assumes that
I am a CSS master already and know what it is doing.  I spent hours digging through the foundation.css
and scratching my head on those on-line pages, with no success on the simple problem I wanted
to fix.

I hereby proclaim my incompetence.  Moving on ... .