corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Anybody who know how to write .cmd or .bat files for windows ?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2015 23:32:27 GMT
I looked farther into what it takes to unzip on Windows.

I found a script that will do a complete unzip into a folder.  I haven't cracked the code
so I'll have to see if I have everything to make it run, and then figure out how it works

An alternative I was looking at was using 7-zip.  The 7z.exe is a command-line version and
it makes it easy to extract selected portions to different locations without having to extract
the entire archive first.  But I found many thing not to like about advising users how to
install and use the command-line version.  So I am
going to the first approach, which will be completely self-contained.

Done that way, extract_downloads.bat will have the same effect as once
the extractions are all done.

 - Dennis

[ ... ]

View raw message