corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject Test Documents (was RE: Coding Standards page)
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 16:15:07 GMT

 -- replying below to --
From: Dave Fisher [mailto:dave2wave@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 15:51
To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Coding Standards page

[ ... ]

Feel free to make use of the documents at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/test-data/

Fair warning about copying. In the last year someone complained that a document that belonged
to them had been submitted by another person with a bug report. We removed the file with apologies.

I would therefore recommend that these test documents get pulled in by reference to POI's
repos.

<orcmid>
   Is it correct to think of this as pulling them in as a kind of
   external for the use of these documents in tests?  Is that the
   recommendation, Dave?

   I see an extensive collection there.  Is it curated and cataloged
   anywhere, or do the individual files need to be examined to see
   what it is they can be used to demonstrate/differentiate?
</orcmid>