corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Crazy Cool Idea - Corinthia Backed Website
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 16:45:39 GMT

 -- replying below to --
From: jan i []
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 00:48
Subject: Re: Crazy Cool Idea - Corinthia Backed Website

[ ... ]

First we need a stable DocFormats library, where it is easy to write my head that is priority 1, after that we can look closer at
which consumers to make first (or which filters).

Start making new consumers, while DocFormats is unstable, and we currently
only are 2 people developing is stretching our resources too thin, in my

jan i.

   Then I suppose the key task is to get to where there are more than 2
   people developing.

   Perhaps the key task is organizing the code so that is possible,
   including getting to a stable DocFormats library, stable enough for
   more hands to expand its reach?

View raw message