corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject The CWiki has Defeated Me
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 17:13:54 GMT
One of the new CWiki pages was simply an HTML dump and it presents as raw HTML.

I attempted to convert this to Wiki text with no luck whatsoever.

The Help button is useless.

This is one of the worst excuses for a Wiki that I have ever encountered in my life.  I am
embarrassed to even mention it to my friend Ward Cunningham.

I will not be touching this Wiki. I am not going to waste my time on this inscrutable product.
Period.

If we can obtain a WikiMedia wiki instance, I will be very happy to contribute to it.

If we can obtain a MoinMoin wiki instance, such as used by the incubator, I will be very happy
to contribute to that too.

I shall bite my tongue and end this note.

 - Dennis