corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject Questions about Private Activities in Corinthia Name
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:20:31 GMT
I am puzzled by the following arrangements, which are apparently in private hands:

 1. The Facebook page
 2. The Twitter account
 3. The Web site

The Web site is, of course, an ASF Property, but there is much text framed in terms of "We"
yet the work on the web site is in the hands of two individuals that appear to be operating
privately (or at least, not operating in public here).

How do we move these, and any blog site too, into some sort of community ownership and community
visibility?

 - Dennis

PS: I am thrilled that Dorte has organized the web site in a responsive structure by which
it is adaptable to all manner of browser form factors.  It would be great if the principles
were established in a place where all of us could honor them in any contributions made to
the site, so that work would be preserved.