corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject [REQUEST] Karma for All Committers on COR JIRA
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 15:43:56 GMT
I notice that I can create issues and comment on issues with my JIRA account, but I can't do
anything about advancing issues, closing them, etc.  (I haven't tried assigning one to myself.)
 We all need to be able to do that.

We also need to decide some things about categories, identifying "to fix in" versions, etc.
 Some of that might be left to someone with administrator karma, but we probably need two
administrators (or have the PPMC all eligible, which would be an interesting approach for
now).

 - Dennis