corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Defining the Stable Kernel
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 13:31:58 GMT
 -- replying below to --
From: jan i []
Sent: Friday, January 2, 2015 02:17
To:; Dennis Hamilton
Subject: Re: Defining the Stable Kernel

On 2 January 2015 at 00:32, Dennis E. Hamilton <>
[ ... ]
> Hope that clarifies things a bit, but bear in mind you can see the
> structure in visual studio, but at lot of the abstraction has not been
> discussed yet and far less  implemented.
> <orcmid>
>   You lost me about seeing structure in "visual studio."
I had a feeling about that, please have a look at:

this is how CMake delivers the solution using
cmake -G "Visual Studio 12" ..
in a build directory

You see we have 2 main entities, consumers (the applications) and DocFormat
(the library).
In DocFormat you see the entities of the library.

   I see the tree diagram, although I have no idea
   What is in each project at those levels.

   Since I don't see that solution anywhere,
   I have to deal with facts not in evidence.
   I gather it means I have to run CMake in
   order to have the view from VS that is in your
   screen shot. Where will I find the .sln file
   Once that is done?

jan i.

> </orcmid>
> rgds