corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject Orcmid plans for January 2015
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 16:19:53 GMT
I will, in the coming week, have completed the adjustments to the externals/ scripts that I
already mentioned in reply to Jan's "My work in January."

January 2015 is the month that we are closing our household book-keeping for 2014 and filing
local and Federal tax returns for 2014.  That dominates all other activity.

I will also complete recovering from the flu and reschedule the cataract surgery that had
to be cancelled on December 29 because I was ill.  On January 5 I expect to resume my regular
exercise regimen.

I am not making any other commitments with regard to Corinthia.  At most I may attempt to
understand enough of CMake to figure out if I can cope with it in a way that is meaningful
to Visual Studio and Microsoft tools users.

I will continue as a spectator while the demolition and construction work goes on and be careful
to stay out from underfoot.

In February, I may have to deal with my sniff test results concerning "community over code."

 - Dennis

View raw message