corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: [REQUEST] Karma for All Committers on COR JIRA
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:03:09 GMT
I'm still having trouble with the JIRA workflow.

On issues I create, "Resolve" and "Close" buttons appear.

But I can't do that to any other issues, and I can't assign issues to myself.

I notice that Peter and Jan can do these things.

It would also be good to work on the "Components" options, which is empty right now.

Also, with the movement of selective issues from GitHub, Jan became the originator of all
of those and no one else can work on cleaning them up (except maybe Peter).

Can we please spread the necessary karma among the committers so we can all work on recording
and advancing issues?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Suárez-Potts []
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 18:01
To:; Dennis E. Hamilton
Subject: Re: [REQUEST] Karma for All Committers on COR JIRA

> On 10 Jan 2015, at 10:43, Dennis E. Hamilton <> wrote:
> I notice that I can create issues and comment on issues with my JIRA account, but I can't
do anything about advancing issues, closing them, etc.  (I haven't tried assigning one to
myself.)  We all need to be able to do that.
> We also need to decide some things about categories, identifying "to fix in" versions,
etc.  Some of that might be left to someone with administrator karma, but we probably need
two administrators (or have the PPMC all eligible, which would be an interesting approach
for now).
> - Dennis

Until there is a reason not to have all PPMC eligible, I’d rather have all eligible. More

View raw message