corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anybody who know how to write .cmd or .bat files for windows ?
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 05:47:11 GMT
> On 31 Dec 2014, at 11:38 am, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>
> It might be easier, instead of moving everything around, to add the appropriate folders
to the environment variables for INCLUDE and LIBPATH.  The downside is that we need exit from
extract_downloads.bat if it has already been done, whereas extra copying to an download\include
and download\lib folder is not so troublesome.

I propose a simpler solution ;)

http://downloads.uxproductivity.com/corinthia/corinthia-externals-20141231.zip

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly