corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] White-Box Releases Only
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:55:00 GMT

> On 21 Dec 2014, at 16:42, jan i <> wrote:
> I see what you mean, but I am not sure I could describe the corinthia brand
> right now, maybe when we are more mature.

Immaturity = believing you are unique: the eradicable violence of childhood
Maturity = knowing you are not: the ineradicable violence of adulthood

Once someone else describes what Corinthia is, either because he or she does a copy of that
which we thought uniquely our own or because they altruistically add to the project in a way
that characterizes it by forcing a change, say, then we will know how to describe the brand
and name it to the world. This is the nature of property in the real world. (But I’m particularly
philosophical today, the Winter Solstice, as I’ve been reading a lot of philosophy…..)

View raw message