corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] White-Box Releases Only
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:38:52 GMT

> On 21 Dec 2014, at 16:32, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>
> we have to think about how we can introduce the branding in the build
> process, so that the sources in our repo remain unbranded. Would it make
> sense to make this discussion together with AOO ?

Why? I mean, what would be gained in this case? AOO is a strong enduser application. Corinthia
is not. AOO has the history of being a replacement for Microsoft Office and is a suite. Corinthia
is neither.

Confusing the two even with the best of intentions and with the best strategic goals can do
both harm. I have every reason to think we can leverage AOO without bundling arguments in
the hopes of maximizing effort.

louis