corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <kelly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @peter, commits
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 15:31:24 GMT
> On 19 Dec 2014, at 10:26 pm, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> You are really springing ahead of us all, but it is nice to see changes so
> no complains.
>
> Would you consider updating stable when you have a break in your changes, I
> would prefer stable to be close to master.

Totally agree, and I’m already doing this; given that each requires a separate push though
you may see a short delay between master being updated and stable being updated.

As a general practice, until we get the buildbot going, I intend to continue updating both
at (almost) the same time, given that I always compile on all platforms + run the tests before
all my commits.

BTW the changes you saw just now are not actually that big; it’s mostly just a one line
change in each of about 1,200 test files which makes for a fairly large diff ;)

--
Dr. Peter M. Kelly
kellypmk@gmail.com