corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <kelly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A little new information about wiki, jira, web etc.
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2014 05:11:00 GMT
> On 20 Dec 2014, at 2:35 am, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>
> My current account works on the JIRA.  I assume that I can create issues and comment
on them, but perhaps not do much else?

> +1 on tying commits to issues.
>
> With regard to the migration, I suggest that only open  issues by someone now on the
project be brought over.

> I suppose there needs to be some announcement about moving there on uxproductivity/Corinthia.
 It depends on what Peter wants to do with that one now that the Apache code base and mirror
are operating.

> If it were mine, I would delete it, although that would disconnect any forks and clones.
 Perhaps a notice in the README.md there is sufficient, letting it sit for a while.  It might
not matter until Peter is up against the 5-repository free limit.

As soon as http://corinthia.incubator.apache.org <http://corinthia.incubator.apache.org/>
I’ll make a final commit removing all the code and replacing it with a README that simply
redirects to our Apache page & repository. Some time after that I’ll delete the repository.

--
Dr. Peter M. Kelly
kellypmk@gmail.com