corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] committers == PPMC
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:55:01 GMT
Hi.

I hope we have turned all the stones we want to turn in this discussion.

It seems we agree to do it while we are small and in incubator, but it
needs to discussed again once we graduate to TLP.

Based on the above, I expect the PPMC to use the guideline PPMC==committers
until we graduate. Doing this means we dont need to vote.

rgds
jan I.