corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Git develop branch.
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:43:25 GMT
On 19 December 2014 at 14:23, Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org> wrote:

> > On 19 Dec 2014, at 7:41 pm, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi.
> >
> > maybe its just me, but should we not delete "develop" on the server ?
>
> Yes; I was going to do this earlier but forgot. It’s gone now.

No problem, it just seems you and dennis is light years ahead of me, so I
prefer to ask :-)

Btw, I did a "git clone ......" but it only cloned master, should it not
have taken all branches ?

the only solution I could find was "git co -b stable origin/stable", but
for sure I missed something in the cloning (or do we still have something
not totally correct) ?

rgds
jan i.