corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compile errors on windows
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:01:24 GMT
On 30 December 2014 at 14:54, Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org> wrote:

> I noticed with the recent changes to CMakeLists.txt on windows I get the
> following compile errors:
>
> Warning 1       warning LNK4042: object specified more than once; extras
> ignored        Y:\formats\build\DocFormats\core\core.dir\Debug\DFBDT.obj
>    1       1       DocFormats (DocFormats\DocFormats)
> Warning 2       warning LNK4042: object specified more than once; extras
> ignored        Y:\formats\build\DocFormats\core\core.dir\Debug\DFTable.obj
>    1       1       DocFormats (DocFormats\DocFormats)
> Warning 3       warning LNK4042: object specified more than once; extras
> ignored        Y:\formats\build\DocFormats\core\core.dir\Debug\CSS.obj 1
>    1       DocFormats (DocFormats\DocFormats)
> Warning 4       warning LNK4042: object specified more than once; extras
> ignored
> Y:\formats\build\DocFormats\core\core.dir\Debug\CSSLength.obj   1       1
>      DocFormats (DocFormats\DocFormats)
> Warning 5       warning LNK4042: object specified more than once; extras
> ignored
> Y:\formats\build\DocFormats\core\core.dir\Debug\CSSParser.obj   1       1
>      DocFormats (DocFormats\DocFormats)
>
> Any idea what’s leading to this? As far as I can see the files are only
> linked to once

the CMakeFile.txt lists the groupSource twice in the add_library statement
(or something like that) I have changed it in my local branch, I will dig
it out at commit to master.

rgds
jan I.

Ps. Just have to look at all your commits, one title make me wonder "moved
3rdparty" that is something I did a while ago.