corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Corinthia Project Incubation Status adjustments
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:30:06 GMT
On 18 December 2014 at 22:48, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> @Jan,
>
> I have a question about the dates next to items on the status page.
>
> Those are all dates at which an action was completed, yes?

First let me say, the english language can be complicated :-) I dont claim
ownership on the xml file, we the project (PPMC) own the file, so please
just modify directly. I offered to change it as a service for those not
wanting to deal with svn.

I wonder where you changed the MPL 1.1 license, it for sure me, but I
cannot find any listing of license types in that file ?

The dates are completion dates, and if you take on a task (please do) maybe
not to do it all, but at least to lead the efford, then please add your
name (orcmid), so everybody knows the task is in progress. If you want to
do some where I have put (jani) please do.

I highly agree about the license discussion, is that something you could
prepare ? For now it should be simple, but the outcome could very well be,
that we e.g. replace the zip library (that is my target for the christmas
days).

I will update the xml in a couple of hours with both wiki and jira.

rgds
jan i.