corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [6/6] incubator-corinthia git commit: Don't store bin/lib/include dirs in repository
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:14:49 GMT
On 31 December 2014 at 08:39, Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org> wrote:

> > On 31 Dec 2014, at 2:37 pm, Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org> wrote:
> > And for a complete history like above:
> >
> > git log —graph stable
> >
> > or:
> >
> > git log --oneline --graph master
>
> Sorry, that second command should say stable instead of master.

Yes we did discuss it rather intensively in budapest, which I think was the
reason I was so surprised over the commit (which  I with my limited GIT
knowledge might have misunderstood in the first place).

Sounds like the only thing I loose with your suggestion is a clear
timeline, but on the other hand we show more activity on master. I am +1 on
this.

Does this mean stable need  a cleanup ?

rgds
jan i