corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2014-12-18 Corinthia Project Incubation Status
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 20:40:57 GMT
Hi

thanks for the summary.

we also have a web page, a twitter page and a facebook page. Dortef exoect
to finalize the first proposal for these pages this weekend. Once there I
supoose dortef will announce them.

finally we have a cwiki space, and I am right now experimenting with how to
transfer from our current wiki, including making a layout.

On Thursday, December 18, 2014, Dennis E. Hamilton <orcmid@apache.org>
wrote:

> The activities involved in setting up the incubator project and moving
> through incubation are tracked at
> <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/corinthia.html>.  The sidebar of
> that page links to other information about incubation and Apache generally.

The file to change is a xml file, right now I keep it updated, so please
send any changes to me.

rgds
jan i