corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Anybody who know how to write .cmd or .bat files for windows ?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 21:08:07 GMT

Peter made 2 excellent scripts in external, to retrieve and populate

The idea is brilliant but the are .sh files (requiring bash) so the users
need cygwin or similar installed, that is a dependency I would NOT like to

I thought the scripts was very simply and easy to convert to .cmd files,
but my command line dos knowledge is somewhat (read: a lot) rusty.

Could one of you with windows systems, please have a look at the scripts
and create a "pure" windows variant ?

jan i.