corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Re: Logo Development (was RE: Apache Corinthia website is up and running)
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 15:51:57 GMT
On 23 December 2014 at 16:43, Dennis E. Hamilton <> wrote:

> Subdividing threads is common and easy and it is important when there is
> something substantial that needs focus.
>  -- comments below on --

and in any case not something we need to consider right now....before we
send anything to trademarks we have quite a lot of homework to do.

>    For now, we can assess the design, its suitability for adaptation to
>    various usages, and its appeal.  Let's look at how the logo stands on
>    its own.
>    Since we're talking about a visual symbol, a good place to do this is on
>    the wiki, where images can be included.
Except our wiki is not available at the moment, it is still being setup.

I would think a good place to look at it, is where it is used....on
web/facebook/twitter or right click on it and download it.

My problem is that I dont see us using it for more than
web/facebook/twitter for quite sometime, but of course I might be wrong.

But I am not sure what the suggested line of action is ? do we stop using
it on the web etc for now, does someone start a new discussion or ?

jan i.

ps. orcmid@ you wrote earlier that I dont need to copy you, the mail from
you has dev@ and orcmid@ so a simply reply all would cause that effect.
Have you done something in your client so that your address is listed ?