corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [51/51] [partial] incubator-corinthia git commit: Moved 3rdparty to platform ...
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:38:16 GMT
On Sunday, December 21, 2014, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> OK, I didn’t realize you had it running.  I thought your Windows-build
> concern was with these.
>
> Warning would have been good though [;<).

sorry you  are right.

so for reference the next week or so I will be modifying cmake files so the
logical entities (eg. platform) show as one in visual study.

I will also work on limiting all 3rdparty things to be inside platform,
which means writing a couple of cover functions.

I will release the code in steps, whenever a part is ready, in order not to
limit the work of everybody else.

> I’ll sync now.
>
> - Dennis
>
> PS: You don’t have to keep copying me directly.  I watch the list quite
> religiously.

I just say reply all, but this time I removed your  email, let me see if it
happens again.

rgds
jan i