corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A little new information about wiki, jira, web etc.
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:31:45 GMT
On 19 December 2014 at 20:35, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> I'm interested in working on the Wiki.
>
> My existing logon works.  It is my usual User ID [;<).

Tell me if you need more karma, I am the space admin.

I am right now looking at getting the sidebar right, and which themes we
should have there, suggestions welcome. I am also happy if you take over
(with  me helping) !

We will have a corinthia logo proposal soon, and that should be somewhere
in the sidebar.

I have also been thinking if we should try to get the same layout as the
new homepage will have, or if it really matters.

lots of questions....looking forward to hear your ideas.

rgds
jan I