corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3rd party incorporation (was RE: @peter, commits)
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:36:37 GMT
On 19 December 2014 at 20:35, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> I'm interested in platform/3rdparty too, especially for Windows.  You are
> Running way ahead of me on that one.  I am doing my experiments on how to
> Allow Visual Studio without requiring it over on GitHub orcmid/ShowDefs,
> But puttering along slowly.
>
> We do need a conversation on how we handle third-party code.  Coming up.

I will slow down :-)

I am right now just looking at getting the cmake setup to work, so we see
platform witn 3rdparty inside, next step is to remove the need for 3rdparty
include files in the rest of the source (making it easier to replace a
3rdparty).

Once that is done, then its time to look seriously at minizip, because as
you noted it will be a problem for the IP clearance.

I have visual studio up and running, everything compiles.

What I did was:
        in Corinthia (my main dir).
       mkdir build
       cd build