corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject A little new information about wiki, jira, web etc.
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 15:48:32 GMT
Hi.

I have updated http://incubator.apache.org/projects/corinthia.html with all
the newest links.

Our jia (issues) is now online, I am currently the administrator, but are
happy to hand it over to someone else. You will need to make a jira user if
you dont already have one. As admin I can then allow you to create/update
etc issues. We need a discussion on how we want to use jira, solely for
issues or also for wishes etc. we can even connect our commits with an
issue. I will next week upload our current issues (not all, I will be
selective)

Our wiki is now online, but not configured, I will configure it next week,
and upload our current wiki. Here you also need to make yourself a user so
I can give you access. Anybody who want to help/take over maintenance ? I
know that dortef would like to help with documentation in general.

Dont forget to like our facebook and twitter pages !!

rgds
jan I.