corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Developer Discussions
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 20:11:48 GMT
On Sunday, December 28, 2014, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> Can we please have these discussions about development direction and what
> goes where on this list?
>
> I am in the uncomfortable position of having to second-guess you two
> and/or retreading matters that you are privately in accord with.

sorry I completely agree with you. And just to be sure, peter and I have no
discussions offlist anymore, but we have a history which I referred to. I
should have been clear in my statement.

No, however small decisions shall be made offlist !  we are ONE community.

that being said, if I have a development problem I sometimes call peter on
skype, simply because its faster....but you can see that eg. code writing
standards go through the list.

Sorry I referenced the history without writing it clearly, but very
important if you disagree, then we discuss in here until we have consensus,
history do NOT overwrite this list.

rgds
jan i