corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Subscribed
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:04:50 GMT
Hi.

I am pretty sure I know why a "pure" clone does not work, it seems the
apache server needs to have a master branch.

Could we make a master branch, and simply note is a DO_NOT_USE ?

I have tried now for a while to make a remote master branch, without luck,
could one of you git hackers please do that.

I have a funny suspect idea, that is also the reason why we are at
git.apache.org but not at github

rgds
jan I.