corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] committers == PPMC
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:12:40 GMT
On 22 December 2014 at 17:56, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> +1

It does not mean "lazy consensus" for me since that implies we have had a
vote. To me It means that the PPMC can in each single case choose what it
want to do, but the community recommend (the community cannot demand)
PPMC==Committer or otherwise formulated, it is the individual proposer, who
decides how to call the vote knowing this discussion.

rgds
jan i.