corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Git issues transfered to jira
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:45:11 GMT
On 19 December 2014 at 22:33, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> I have looked over all the issues moved to the JIRA at <
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COR>, and even commented on a few.

Super, I hope you will also put in "wishes" and "improvement" with all the
ideas you have.

@peter, as dennis wrote earlier, now it is up to you, what to do with
uxproductivity/corinthia (I have a copy of the wiki). If I were you I would
delete it but at least put a marker in stating that its no longer
maintained.

rgds
jan i.