corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Corinthia website is up and running
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 08:25:24 GMT
On 24/12/2014 jan i wrote:
> can you share your AOO incubator experience with
> us. Did AOO run into problems by not using incubator as name, or (which I
> assume) did AOO use it a lot and as a consequence have lots of changes?

There was an excessive (probably) attention to using incubator or
incubating everywhere, to the effect that the OpenOffice dev list
archives are still indexed at
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.ooo-dev and
that the transition from incubator to TPL took months.

In the case of Corinthia, there are surely fewer pages to update but I
recommend to use "Apache Corinthia" for anything where using "incubator"
is not mandated (which more or less means: you need incubator in the
site footer, you need "incubator" in the release artifact names and in
the README files, but you are free on most of the rest).

Regards,
   Andrea.