corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Corinthia website is up and running
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 19:31:30 GMT
On 21/12/2014 Dorte Fjalland wrote:
> The Corinthia website http://corinthia.incubator.apache.org/index.html
> has been published and is ready for comments, critique, suggestions etc.

The site looks OK, but rather than on aesthetics I'll comment on
content. I see that in most places you refer to "Apache Corinthia"
instead of "Apache Corinthia (incubating)". I believe this is absolutely
the right thing to do: while there are some mandatory disclaimers to add
while Corinthia is still incubating (and you already obey that in the
footer), creating a Twitter account for "Apache Corinthia (incubating)"
would be stupid.

In general, I recommend keeping references to "incubating" only when
strictly needed, otherwise you will regret that. For example, archiving
this list as
http://markmail.org/search/?q=corinthia+list%3Aorg.apache.corinthia.dev
and not as something containing "incubator" was another thing that you
did right. Continue like this!

Regards,
   Andrea.