corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Corinthia website is up and running
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 16:03:47 GMT
Looks like a great start. I like the logo/header image - I think it’s quite a clever concept
(the wise owl sitting at a keyboard). I think the black & white image you have on Twitter
could be simplified further, to be more abstract rather than a literal line-art representation
of the photo. It will also simplify animal selection if we ever publish a book about the project
via O’Reilly ;)

The content that’s up so far is a good start, though the introductory information needs
to be more clearly accessible and better formatted (paragraphs). I’ll have a crack at this
myself in the next few days, as part of other long-overdue efforts to write documentation
for newcomers.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org