corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject Corinthia Project Incubation Status adjustments
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 21:29:57 GMT

From: jan i []
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:41
Subject: Re: 2014-12-18 Corinthia Project Incubation Status

[ ... ]

On Thursday, December 18, 2014, Dennis E. Hamilton <>

> The activities involved in setting up the incubator project and moving
> through incubation are tracked at
> <>.  The sidebar of
> that page links to other information about incubation and Apache generally.

The file to change is a xml file, right now I keep it updated, so please
send any changes to me.

    Oops, I had just committed an update to the xml file.

    Here's what I changed:

    The private mailing list was identified as "commits"
    in the tabulation (minor).  I changed the label to

    I removed MPL 1.1 from the list of friendly licenses.
    MPL 1.1 *source* is category B and not allowed in Apache
    releases. The exception is for dependence on binaries
    but not source.

    We need further discussion on how to handle third-party
    code that we fork for Corinthia.

jan i

[ ... ]

View raw message