corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [51/51] [partial] incubator-corinthia git commit: Moved 3rdparty to platform ...
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:43:53 GMT
Jan, I know you dislike IRC and for aught I know, so too the rest of us, save I.

But keeping an IRC window open for casual discourse is useful. Also it can be saved and posted
to the mail lists, if that is desired.

Do we have a channel yet on Freenode? If not, I can create one, I think, #corinthia, or ought
it include Apache, as: #apache_corinthia?

louis