corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Anybody who know how to write .cmd or .bat files for windows ?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:36:24 GMT
Clues as to where to look and where you want the scripts would be handy.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: jan i [mailto:jani@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 13:08
To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Anybody who know how to write .cmd or .bat files for windows ?

Hi

Peter made 2 excellent scripts in external, to retrieve and populate
external.

The idea is brilliant but the are .sh files (requiring bash) so the users
need cygwin or similar installed, that is a dependency I would NOT like to
have.

I thought the scripts was very simply and easy to convert to .cmd files,
but my command line dos knowledge is somewhat (read: a lot) rusty.

Could one of you with windows systems, please have a look at the scripts
and create a "pure" windows variant ?

rgds
jan i.