corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Logo Development (was RE: Apache Corinthia website is up and running)
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 23:00:46 GMT
 -- replying to --
From: Dorte Fjalland [mailto:dortecasacondor@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 11:02
To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org; orcmid@apache.org
Subject: Re: Logo Development (was RE: Apache Corinthia website is up and running)

On 23 December 2014 at 18:49, Dennis E. Hamilton <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:

> Dorte,
>
> I am not clear what is not for public use about the image?
>
> Do you mean the xcf specifically (which is not meant as an interchange
> format)?

Hi Dennis, the jpgs on the website are for public use of course. The file I
sent to Daniel is the original in gimp format and not public. Not sure what
you mean by interchange format.
Dorte

<orcmid>
   Thank you, I understand now.

   Although xcf is implemented by some other software than gimp, it is not
   promised that it will be kept stable and compatible from version to
   Version of gimp.  That's in contrast with SVG, say, which is a standard
   format independent of a particular implementation.

   No matter.  I have no further license concerns.
</orcmid>