corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Lets talk about our favorite subjects.
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:27:09 GMT
My favorite subjects are interoperability and working with standards.

That also means development of test suites and methods for determining conformance of documents
and compliance of software.

Also with regard to Corinthia, I have particular interest in support for the Microsoft platform
including x86, x64, and portable implementation of Microsoft Universal applications for desktop,
tablets, mobile, and other form factors.

I'm spending my current spare time in learning how to make builds against portable source
code that allow development and building of contributions with Microsoft Tools and Posix/Linux
ones when targeting Windows.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: jan i [mailto:jani@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 08:24
To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Lets talk about our favorite subjects.

Hi.

I think it would be a good thing, if each of us told a bit about our main
interest area..

It seems peter and me have some spare time the next couple of weeks, I
would like to use my part to get "platform" and "externals" really cleaned
up, but I listen to other suggestion.

I suspect peter too has a lot of ideas.

thoughts ?

rgds