corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject Enabling Git Mirror (was RE: Subscribed)
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:48:42 GMT

 - Dennis

PS: I had no trouble making a clone and having both branches.  Either way, let's see if the
presence of this master allows the mirror to be created.

PPS: I clobbered the on master but that might not be great if master is what GitHub
shows by default.  We'll see ...

-----Original Message-----
From: jan i []
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:05
To:; Dennis Hamilton
Subject: Re: Subscribed

I am pretty sure I know why a "pure" clone does not work, it seems the
apache server needs to have a master branch.

Could we make a master branch, and simply note is a DO_NOT_USE ?

I have tried now for a while to make a remote master branch, without luck,
could one of you git hackers please do that.

I have a funny suspect idea, that is also the reason why we are at but not at github

jan I.

[ ... ]

View raw message