corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Question: Markdown on the Web Site
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2014 20:18:20 GMT

 -- replying below to --
From: jan i []
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:00
Subject: Re: Question: Markdown on the Web Site

On Thursday, December 25, 2014, Dennis E. Hamilton <>

> I notice that the AOO site has markdown (.mdtext) files mixed with .html
> files in their SVN and the markdown is converted somewhere in the
> staging/publishing process.
> Does the Corinthia incubator site have similar capability or did the
> requested site not have that capability?

no currently we do not use CMS, we opted not to use it because it gives you
some severe limitations......e.g. it would be extremely hard to keep the
responsive design.

  That's good to know.
  Is there a good place to find the conventions for proper creation
  of pages on our site?  (I haven't nosed around enough to see the
  ways user-agents are detected and then dealt with responsively.)

jan i