corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject ASF Committer Access to GitHub Mirror (RE: Tips: Checking Out incubator-corinthia)
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:20:37 GMT
@jan,

My GitHub and Apache User IDs are the same.

I would prefer to know where the list is and what the procedure for adding to it exists.

From: jan i [mailto:jani@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 13:33
To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org; Dennis Hamilton
Subject: Re: Tips: Checking Out incubator-corinthia

[ ... ]
You can have your github id become part of the apache organisation. Your
apache Id and github id needs to be added to a file in committers, then it
will happen after a short while.

Should you be interested but dont have patience to use svn (or find the
right place), then send me an email with
    apache id, github id
and I will add it.

<orcnote>
    My GitHub and Apache User IDs are the same.  However,
    I would prefer to know where the list is and what the
    procedure for adding to it can be found.  When I am
    more comfortable with the process, I'll consider that
    route and make the change myself.  (SVN and I are friends.)

    I take it that the Apache Git and the GitHub Mirror are
    synced regularly?  Is this automatic?  If so, what
    happens with collisions?

    I suppose there are more places we should have links to.
</orcnote>

rgds
jan i.

[ ... ]